GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it shows that there's an Internet connection but I was unable to use it on my computer as phone.

Valued Commentator

it shows that there's an Internet connection but I was unable to use it on my computer as phone.

I switch on the broadband and it shows that there's an Internet connection on my computer . But when I used browser on my computer and phone, it said there's no Internet connection. So can anyone helped me with it?
Everyone's Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni (Retired)

Re: it shows that there's an Internet connection but I was unable to use it on my computer as phone.

Hi XerosFrost

Can I check if you are connected using a router? If so, please do a wired connection to your cable modem.

Valued Commentator

Re: it shows that there's an Internet connection but I was unable to use it on my computer as phone.

Not sure though.. I reset but it doesn't seems to work. So I don't know what I can do.
Alumni (Retired)

Hi XerosFrost

Could you leave your contact details at StarHubCares? I will get my team to assist you further on this matter.