StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation not carry out om schedule date

Trusted Commentator

installation not carry out om schedule date

sign up fibre broadband thru 1630 &amp; was schedule for the installation on the 27 jun 14 2pm to 4pm. on the actual day, waited till 3pm and call up 1630 to check thw status and was assured that it is confirmed.<br>Waited till 6pm but not even anyone came and worst of all not even a phonecall from starhub at all. try calling 1630 and only manage to get through around 9pm. got a shock of my life when the sales consultant say that they have fail to book the installation services!!! and will call me back again to reschedule the appointment.<br>I am fed up with the service provided and considering to terminate my intend to take up their broadband unless given a satisfactory answer.
4 REPLIES 4
Valued Contributor

Re: installation not carry out om schedule date

I  have booked the new fibre connection thorough Tampines mall Star hub  ship on 31st May. Inststallation  schedule today 28/6/2014.   Came to know by Customer care , that booking was not schedule today. Do not know ther reason.  Still wating for return call. Smiley Indifferent

Think, before installation some one call us confirm our data, time and location.  Singtel offers guarnetee  installation  with 7days after broadband  sign up. 

Cheers!

chanda

Trusted Commentator

Hi chanda, suggest we switch to the teleco that value us as customer
Valued Contributor

Hi Antonia,

Some times, it hard to be loyal customer to ST. Anyway, I happy that  last Saturday (28th June), ST guy came and installed the  Fiber internet and  Set -top box.  Luckily, i was in home. Since, no one infomed the installation guy coming to my house. He just knocked my door. 

He setup everthing well and explained basic set up  (rush to another appointment ).  Another point, the defalut cable for  set top box is 1 meter only. If you cable point (the old SCV point ) and  Set top box more than 1 meter, you have buy cable. In that, you can have flexiblity  for placement.  Fortunatly, I have 2 meter cable which was used in old tv. 

As a new customer, some one has to inform this before hand. 

Hope this helpful.

Cheers!

Chandra

Hub Master

Hi both

Please drop us your details over at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery and let the Customer Service Team assist you further.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is