having high latency after 01/04/2019 maintainence

6 REPLIES 6
Senior Commentator

Re: having high latency after 01/04/2019 maintainence

New Bitmap Image (4).jpg

this happens only for Black desert online SEA server after the mainainence

Community Manager

Hi kayumityikki, have you tried restarting the router / modem and ONT to see if it helps?

Please PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address, service address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. 

Senior Commentator

Yup. Done it but still not able to resolve it. Called 1633 and awaiting for
the network engineer to get back.
New Commentator

Starhub customer service is terrible. Called in yesterday for the same reason, the person that handled my call has no idea what was going on, requested to talk to a network engineer and never got a single callback after 24 hours. Online feedback doesn't even work, clicking submit does absolutely nothing.
Community Manager

Hi kayumityikki

Thank you for the response. I've replied to your PM as well. Do consider powering down all your devices for 15-30 minutes before trying again to see if that helps. 

Do let us know via PM if you require further assistance. Smiley Happy

- Jackson
Alumni (Retired)

Hi tonyk

How's things now after a reboot of your equipment? Do try out some of the troubleshooting steps at www.starhub.com/personal/how-to/how-to-improve-your-home-fibre-broadband-wifi.html to see if this works for you.

If this doesn't work, let me have your registered name, contact number, affected service address and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can check on this for you. 

- Amy