Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freeback

SOLVED
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

freeback

I was at AMK HUB signing a internet plan where i upgraded my current $60+  internet plan to the $80+  internet plan ( 1 H/P laptop and 1 free H/P Printer ) They told me my house have to fix fiber wire so they make appointment for me on 4 of jun time is 4pm to 6pm  n tell that the sub-con coming over to my household to fix my fiber wire for the fiber optics network.I have waited since 4th of June 2013, and I specifically took a day off that day so that I could welcome your sub-con came into my household to fix the wire.Did you even know I waited until night and I called 1633 3 to 4 time keep asking did yr sub-con coming n they just told me " i check 4 u " until coming to 9pm n just tell me tomorrow they will give me answer that o.k so the next day is not your staff calling me n " I'M" the ONE who call back , did u know how many time , AND some more they give me the answer all is the same " SORRY SIR WE ALREADY ASK THE SUB-CON TO CONTACT U OR SORRY SIR WE ALREADY BRING UP THIS MATTER TO TOP N WE'LL CALL U BACK "  LET ME TELL U THAT NO ONE'S CALLING ME BACK this is how STARHUB Services customer AM I RIGHT  ,u can go n check one of your operator name "DANNY " what he promise me n  i  from date of 5 wed ,everyday keep calling to last sat 08 jun i totally give out onthat times AMK HUB on of your staff call me he say " MR WANG VERY SORRY that day  u sign the plan about the H/P LAPTOP that no more stock so can u upgraded to $90+ plan n  get a ASUS laptop so i tell  him what is going on SEE that how u all train your staff giving the answer all is the same " MR WANG LET ME CHECK FOR U N I WILL GIVE YOU THE ANSWER  no new at all "  I give u  his number XXXX XXXX n ask him what i send to him  .until today date 17jun still no one give me the answer    ?????????????

so r your staff all so busy ,  pls reply this is 2nd time i bring up if still the same no new n i will go down to yr headquarter 
Everyone's Tags (1)
10 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Re: freeback

YOU PLAYING WITH ME IS IT OR LOOKING FOR FUN?!THIS IS NOT A **bleep** GAME DO YOU KNOW THAT?

WHAT KIND OF SERVICE ARE YOU GIVING?YOU SAID YOU'LL GIVE ME AN ANSWER WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS TO INVESTIGATE,HOW MANY DAYS ALREADY?THIS IS YOUR F##KING SERVICE,WANT SEE FOR YOURSELF?THERE IS NO ANSWER BY MAIL OR MOBILE,YOU WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THIS F#$KED UP SH&T SERVICE? I DONT NEED YOUR ANSWER OR INVESTIGATION,I WANT TO MEET YOUR SUPERIOR IN PERSON NOT ONLINE OR THROUGH MOBILE.I HAVE NEVER SAID TO TERMINATE MY CONTRACT AND YOU TERMINATED MY CONTRACT WITHOUT MY CONSENT.WHAT IS THIS CUSTOMER FIRST?THIS IS BULLSH8T YOU KNOW?BULLSH8T!YOU'RE A MANAGER AND YOU ARE JUST THE SAME AS YOUR STAFF,UNCLEAR OF WHAT IS 3 WORKING DAYS.I WAITED SINCE 4TH OF JUNE AND ITS IS 26TH NOW,YOU'RE AS USELESS AS YOUR STAFF.IF I CANT SEE YOUR SUPERIOR IN PERSON,I'LL SUE YOU AS WELL

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Respected Advocate
Solution

Halo Benwang,

I Know  you feel unhappy and angry with tis problem.I'm not sure why Starhub Staff Terminate your contract without your Consent!Tis should be Mis-Communication Among Starhub Staff.Nobody is Perfect.Please be bit patience and I Believed Starhub will Solve Your Problem ASAP.Just Give Starhub sometime to investigate your Problems.It's matter of Time Only ok.Be Happy Don't Worry.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

So can you make all decisions by yourself ? Now are you the one who handling this case ? If yes , i don't want to go through by email . I want to meet you or someone that can do something about this case in person . I'll wait for your reply . I hope that you can at least gave me a call and not as irresponsible as all your staff that involves in this case .

Highlighted
Hub Master
Solution

Hi Benwang

We can carry on the discussion here via Private Message. I will be dropping you a PM shortly. Would appreciate it if you could provide me with your details so as to allow me to check and assist you further.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is

Highlighted
Respected Advocate
Solution

HI BENWANG,
I'm sure you'r problems will be solve by helpful and professional CSO KAIBOON Or (M)Howard.Don't Worry ok.%+)Be Happy Bro.Regards AZAMAN JANTAN.

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator
Solution

MR AZAMAN 

I know  problem can be settle but when , next week , next month or next year  , solve problem is not use mouth to talk .

Friend we don't have to send e-mail in n out , let make a appointment than we sit n talk this is the way to settle problem y no one can stand out n face to customer ?

Highlighted
Respected Advocate
Solution

HALO BENWANG,
Gentle Reminder,Have You Sent you'r personnal Details PM To CSO KAIBOON?Pls Be Rest Assure that Helpful CSO KAIBOON will assist you to resolve Your Problems ASAP.Regards AZAMAN JANTAN.Be Happy Ok %+).

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator
Solution

SOME MORE WHAT DETIAL U NEED , CAN U PLS LET ME KNOW, 

BETTER WAY IS WE MEET N TALK , CAN U FACE TO ME

Highlighted
Administrator
Solution

Ben, if you would like meet someone, you can visit our Customer Service Centre.

However, I assure you that it will be far more efficient if you let @KaiBoon check on your issue first.

Thanks.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator
Solution

THAT THE ANSWER U GIVE IT TO ME , I NEW THAT YOU ALL IS THE SAME ALL LIKE TO PUSH THAT IS HOW 

YOUR SERVICE

28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
Administrator

Hi Ben

This is an accont specific query which require investigation 

@KaiBoon can assist you but please submit your account information privately via http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery 

Also, the message you received from me was a system genreated message so please chill and let our folks check what really happened

Thanks

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

YOU PLAYING WITH ME IS IT OR LOOKING FOR FUN?!THIS IS NOT A **bleep** GAME DO YOU KNOW THAT?

WHAT KIND OF SERVICE ARE YOU GIVING?YOU SAID YOU'LL GIVE ME AN ANSWER WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS TO INVESTIGATE,HOW MANY DAYS ALREADY?THIS IS YOUR F##KING SERVICE,WANT SEE FOR YOURSELF?THERE IS NO ANSWER BY MAIL OR MOBILE,YOU WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THIS F#$KED UP SH&T SERVICE? I DONT NEED YOUR ANSWER OR INVESTIGATION,I WANT TO MEET YOUR SUPERIOR IN PERSON NOT ONLINE OR THROUGH MOBILE.I HAVE NEVER SAID TO TERMINATE MY CONTRACT AND YOU TERMINATED MY CONTRACT WITHOUT MY CONSENT.WHAT IS THIS CUSTOMER FIRST?THIS IS BULLSH8T YOU KNOW?BULLSH8T!YOU'RE A MANAGER AND YOU ARE JUST THE SAME AS YOUR STAFF,UNCLEAR OF WHAT IS 3 WORKING DAYS.I WAITED SINCE 4TH OF JUNE AND ITS IS 26TH NOW,YOU'RE AS USELESS AS YOUR STAFF.IF I CANT SEE YOUR SUPERIOR IN PERSON,I'LL SUE YOU AS WELL

Highlighted
Respected Advocate
Solution

Halo Benwang,

I Know  you feel unhappy and angry with tis problem.I'm not sure why Starhub Staff Terminate your contract without your Consent!Tis should be Mis-Communication Among Starhub Staff.Nobody is Perfect.Please be bit patience and I Believed Starhub will Solve Your Problem ASAP.Just Give Starhub sometime to investigate your Problems.It's matter of Time Only ok.Be Happy Don't Worry.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

So can you make all decisions by yourself ? Now are you the one who handling this case ? If yes , i don't want to go through by email . I want to meet you or someone that can do something about this case in person . I'll wait for your reply . I hope that you can at least gave me a call and not as irresponsible as all your staff that involves in this case .

Highlighted
Hub Master
Solution

Hi Benwang

We can carry on the discussion here via Private Message. I will be dropping you a PM shortly. Would appreciate it if you could provide me with your details so as to allow me to check and assist you further.
Home is where the ♥ is

Highlighted
Respected Advocate
Solution

HI BENWANG,
I'm sure you'r problems will be solve by helpful and professional CSO KAIBOON Or (M)Howard.Don't Worry ok.%+)Be Happy Bro.Regards AZAMAN JANTAN.

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator
Solution

MR AZAMAN 

I know  problem can be settle but when , next week , next month or next year  , solve problem is not use mouth to talk .

Friend we don't have to send e-mail in n out , let make a appointment than we sit n talk this is the way to settle problem y no one can stand out n face to customer ?

Highlighted
Hub Master

Let me assure you that I am able to resolve your issue.
Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

when ? from 18-06-13 u say give u 3 working day , but until now 28-06-13
total how many day?????? no answer ????? when give a date