GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocked.starthub.com/SPMVerifier/public/blocked... issue on the specified website

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

blocked.starthub.com/SPMVerifier/public/blocked... issue on the specified website

Hi, 

I am facing blocked.starhub.com issue when I browsed my company website. 

My company website is http://technolsoft.com. But whenever I browsed it, the page load is very slow and home page can't be loaded properly. After that, it stopped at the following link. 

http://blocked.starhub.com/SPMVerifier/public/blocked/default?QueryString=6jlsaAoNVdHH5dYCRy5gcnHE3f...

And page show "The connection was reset". 

My Internet plan is HomeHub 200(Fibre). 

Other websites are ok. The weired thing is that when I used my 3G Internet, I can browse my company site very fast. 

Please suggest me how I can solve my issue. 

Regards,

Win Naung

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Grand Guru

Re: blocked.starthub.com/SPMVerifier/public/blocked... issue on the specified website

There was a post that had the same issue.

Link:

http://community.starhub.com/t5/Internet-General/block-starhub-com/td-p/88839     

Do as what this staff reply.

To me, this is technical issue between your company website &or starhub website.

Meanwhile, you could check with your company IT on your problems in access issues.

May be there need to have certain items, such as proxy &or others.

It is better to indicate which browser you are using in access, as each browser work different.

Mostly for access to certain website it need to be using IE version.

Afterall, local servers could be using miscrosoft server that require IE instead of others browser.

------------------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff or related to it.

My opinion was based on my previous job in IT.

Highlighted
Veteran

Re: blocked.starthub.com/SPMVerifier/public/blocked... issue on the specified website

There's something wrong with your company website.

You are exposing your site code to the whole world.

Better inform your site admin:

Index of /en/nbproject/private

Apache/2.2.27 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.27 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at technolsoft.com Port 80 

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

I am just testing and haven't completed yet. When I used with 3G network, it works fine. I can see home page properly. Yes. there are some errors on the server. 

I have informed to StarHub and waiting their reply. 

Thanks for your helps.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Win Naung

We have received your online submission. Our technical team will be looking into it and assist you accordingly.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Win Naung

We have received your online submission. Our technical team will be looking into it and assist you accordingly.
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Hi SimonN, 

I received email from StarHub Technical Team and have replied to them with the facts they needs. 

Now is a little bit better than this morning. But it is still taking time when it processing the blocked.starhub.com/.....  

Let me update after the problem has been fixed. 

Thanks.

Win Naung