GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can I finally change to Fibre??? No appointments!

Highlighted
New Commentator

When can I finally change to Fibre??? No appointments!

I've been requested to change to Fibre because of the timeline before all cable services will be disrupted. Spent close to 2 hours at Starhub Parkway and a few appointments were being made. 

The good thing is that the staff gave me heads up that the first 2 appointments may not happen, but the last appointment was the important date. At that point in time, I was a little confused but ok, what gives right? As long as I have someone at home, should not be a problem.

Received a call from a Starhub staff who explained there's a capacity problem at my area, of which they currently cant find a solution and hence, no updates could be given at point of call. As I know it's not the staff's fault, I accepted it as it is and waited for the next update, as promised.

It's been so long but I have yet to hear from anyone. Worst of all, Starhub has been sending me countless SMSes to upgrade to Fibre asap before my cable services get disrupted. Anyone facing similar problems with no clarity to what's gonna happen? 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: When can I finally change to Fibre??? No appointments!

Hi traveljunko, please PM us the subscriber name, service address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance.