GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on with your Fibre broadband services?

CSS
Honored Contributor

Re: What is going on with your Fibre broadband services?

An update:

My router is likely the cause of the inconsistent wireless signal and intermittent connection, as advised by the technical support team.

Hub Master

Have you tried changing wireless channel?
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
CSS
Honored Contributor

Kai Boon,

I did. Changed to CH11 and CH161 for 2.4GHz and 5GHz respectively as advised by D-Link.  No improvement.  Restored to factory default and changed the channels also did not help.  It is really a bad experience for not able to get this technical issue sorted out... Smiley Sad

CSS
Honored Contributor

See StarHub's reply..... Smiley Frustrated

"With regards to your Wi-Fi issue, we would recommend you to contact Dlink at their 24x7 Technical Support Hotline (65) 6501 4200 to assist you in troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing. Alternatively, you may email them at support@dlink.com.sg.

We wish to inform you that you may use your own preferred router to be connected to a data point for the wireless access point.""

New Commentator

Hi fren

My fibre contract coming to an end this July and I have already given up on sh ....
Trusted Commentator

Supporting this.

Few months ago, SH fibre always frequent DC from network. (About 10 mins and it comes back)
I complained and nothing was done.. always push back to the Router issue.
Then suddenly one fine day, it was working fine until this week.

This time round, its not a DC from network, there is no/ slow network, As my Router and ONT is outside, i did not check the LED lights as well.
But this time round, issue happens usually 8pm to 12pm evening time (Peak hour i know)

My area bukit panjang.

Just Hope starhub can just be frank. If there is a fault, just tell us.
If somewhere the overseas cable break again, can also tell us. Not knowing anything but keep on restarting the ONT and router doesnt work.

CSS
Honored Contributor

punkee,

Good for you... Smiley Happy

Hub Master

@Authmn @CSS

Can you provide me with your account details via Private Message? I will arrange for the Customer Service Team to follow up with you.
Home is where the ♥ is
CSS
Honored Contributor

Kai Boon,

SH has not been forthcoming and I have to self help, writing to SH Sales, SH Technical and D-Link, since the service activation late last year.  My problem has taken too long to be addressed and it is still uncertain if it can be addressed, untill I exchange the router at D-Link servicing center and test it out in the next few days.  The experience is bad... Man Frustrated

Hub Master

No worries. Please drop me your details and I will ensure that things will start moving for you.
Home is where the ♥ is