GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

New Commentator

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

I sincerely hate your customer service, they lie, they hide information, the promise and they dont deliver on those promises. I havent had any of my services even turned on and your personnel have lied 5 times, 3 times I have caught them in a lie with evidence.

The technician arrived to my house 30 minutes before the scheduled time, he then decided to call me and tell me I should hurry to the home as he was waiting. I was at work, so i finished my tasks and arrived. I arrived at 6:38 pm he said in the text he would stay until 6:45. I then called starhub and they said the technician will arrive at 8pm to install everything. No one arrived by 8:15. I then called back starhub and they said they can not come back today, I said I wanted to file a complaint they didnt even try to help me. Just gave me excuses and blamed me. This is the worst customer service I have ever had in my life. I never experienced such rude staff. I even had your staff pretend like they can not hear me and hang up the call. I have been waiting over 1 week to get my internet on, every day I spend use my 4g internet to operate. Why do you guys treat your customers in such a way? why did you guys cancel my original saturday appointment ? I q\waited all morning saturday? why did you then come half an hour early and then tell me to rush back and leave on the following monday? why did you then lie on the phone and say you will arrive at 8 pm? I should charge you 500 sgd an hour fee for my time, if I count the wasted time could bill you over 3000sgd would that some how influence you to do your job? New customer, only been here 1 month and they can not even come to my house and turn on my service in a timely matter. Should have gone with singtel.
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

Hi AlexanderMOZE, we sincerely apologise for the service experience and inconvenience caused. Do PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address, service address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance.