GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORSE SERVICE EVER!!! FEW MONTHS OF ESCALATION + MANY CALLS AND I AM BEING IGNORED!!!

Highlighted
New Commentator

WORSE SERVICE EVER!!! FEW MONTHS OF ESCALATION + MANY CALLS AND I AM BEING IGNORED!!!

LAST THRUSDAY YOU CUT MY LINE!!! MY WHOLE FAMILY WAS WATCHING TV AND SURFING NET AFTER DINNER AND THIS HAPPENED! I CALLED SO MANY TIMES AND ALL PROMISSED TO GET BACK BUT NONE! I HAVE TO CALL AND ROUTED TO 4 DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS TO REPEAT MY STORY AGAIN AND AGAIN LIKE A FOOL!!!

FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS I BEEN REPEATING MY STORY SO MANY TIMES AND YOU ACUTALLY ENTERTAINED ME BY SAYING WILL GET SOMEONE TO CALL ME BACK. EVEN THE PAST CALL I AM BLOCKED EVEN TO GET THROUGH YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE! WHAT IS THIS??? THAT SMALL LITTLE AMOUNT I CAN AFFORD TO PAY BUT WHERE IS SOMEONE TO CALL ME TO EXPLAIN WHY AM I CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I AM NOT AWARE???

PLEASE CHECK YOUR CALL TRACELOG AND GIVE ME AN EXPLAINATION ON YOUR SERVICE LEVEL BEFORE I POST ALL THESE EVERYWHERE!

StarHub Customer Service <customerservice@starhub.com>
To:beltracy@yahoo.com

Sep 24 at 11:02 AM

Dear Mr Lim

Thank you for your e-mail.

We note your concerns and understand that you contacted us on 2 September 2019. We have highlighted your e-mail for our General Enquiries hotline colleagues’ attention and they will get back to you on the matter.

In the meantime, we appreciate your kind patience.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Karen Lenon
Customer Affairs

From : beltracy@yahoo.com To : customerservice@starhub.com;  Cc :  Subject : Broadband : Account Related Matters Received On : 23/09/2019 7:08 PM
>  Name : 
> Document ID : 164B
> HubId :

>
> Service : Broadband
> Subject : Account Related Matters
> Comments : Hello! You sent me an SMS on my service disruption! For the past
> 3 months we called at least twice on billing issues when I move to my new
> address. How many time must I need to repeat what is the issues to
> different customer service officer!. Till date I have not got any official
> call back, no action whatsoever! I just called your Hotline and you
> actually BLOCK me from talking to anyone! What is wrong!!! You are forcing
> me to do payment on a problematic billing if not my service will be
> disrupted! I have no problem with that amount and I want an ANSWER ASAP!!!
>
>
> StarHub Ltd. Reg. No.: 199802208C This email is confidential and
> privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not view,
> disseminate, use or copy this email. Kindly notify the sender immediately,
> and delete this email from your system. Thank you. Please visit our website

StarHub Ltd. Reg. No.: 199802208C This email is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not view, disseminate, use or copy this email. Kindly notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Thank you. Please visit our website at www.starhub.com.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •