GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utmost Disappointment on the Delivery & installation service!!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Utmost Disappointment on the Delivery & installation service!!!!

This was the second time I’m getting the no delivery no show up no contact since I signed up on mid November. When am I actually getting my fibre broadband?!!! This was already a second time reschedule and yet I still don’t have the delivery yet???!!!! Let it off for the first time out of kindness and understanding after your customer service said the appointment was not on the system, rescheduled to today morning 9-11 slot, still the same thing happened, yet this time was more worse than the 1st time???!!! Called CS around 11+am, said cannot connect to the specific team, asked for my contact number and up until now still no news no contact!!!! This service attitude is unacceptable!!!!! And u expect people to continue the service with u after getting bull**bleep** for so many time when people are actually going to pay u???!!! Really disappointed with StarHub!!!!! This is totally UNBELIEVABLY UNACCEPTABLE for such a big telco in Singapore!!! Or are you stereotyping foreigner and giving me such a lame service attitude?!!! 

2 REPLIES 2
Esteemed Commentator

Re: Utmost Disappointment on the Delivery & installation service!!!!

and still no update and no contact from yesterday morning up to now Man MadSmiley MadWoman Mad

Alumni (Retired)

Re: Utmost Disappointment on the Delivery & installation service!!!!

Hey Sauying, apologies that you've had to endure this. Can you PM me? I'd like to help but I'll need your account details to do so. Can you pass me your full name, NRIC/FIN, email, mobile and StarHub account number so I can check on this for you?

- Sal