cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent! Fiber Broad Band Connection - Worst Customer Service

Senior Commentator

Urgent! Fiber Broad Band Connection - Worst Customer Service

Hi 

I visited starhub store on 28th Dec to apply for a 1 GB Fibre broadband connection. Since it was very crowded, the representative at the starhub shop advised me to apply online. I submitted online application on 29th Dec. I received a call from the sales and appointment for installation was confirmed for 4th Jan between 6:30-8:30 PM (An SMS confirmation for appoinment was sent). Suddenly, on 31st Dec i received an SMS which said my appointment was on 3rd Jan between 11:00 AM -1 PM. Nobody bothered to check with me for my availability and this was changed arbitrarily. I called up customer service and they rescheduled my appointment  to 1st Jan between 4:00-6:00 PM. I was waiting all evening at my apartment but nobody turned up. When i called up customer service they informed that appointment was cancelled as there was an "internal" issue (something like sales application was not submitted etc). Starhub did not bother to even inform me about this cancellation of appointment and wasted my whole evening. 

When i escalated this issue to the customer service manager, he promised that sales will call next day( 2nd Jan) and the installation will be done before 4th Jan.I never received a call from the sales. I made numerous calls to customer service and each time they informed that i will get an update soon but was not contacted back by anybody. This is very frustrating and clearly shows starhub does not care for its customers. If there was an internal issue, solution could have been found by now but nobody seems to bother and i have to suffer as a result of this negligence. 

I hope some concerned/responsible people at starhub look at this post and help to resolve this at earlist. Otherwise i would have no option but to escalate direclty to senior management and would also have to file a complaint with the government for putting customers through pain and agony. 

4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Urgent! Fiber Broad Band Connection - Worst Customer Service

Hi Sreekrishnaa

Thank you for sharing the details and I am really sorry to hear about this. please drop me a PM with your registered name, Hub ID/email address and service address (including postal code and unit numbers) by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to arrange for assistance.

Thank you.

- Jackson
Senior Commentator

Hello Mr. Jackson,

Thanks for your reply. I have sent a private message as requested. Please confirm receipt of this message. 

Looking forward to get assitance soon. 

-Sree

Senior Commentator

Hi 

I sent a private message 24 hrs back. I have not received any response even after flagging as urgent. 

Is somebody looking into this? When will the issue be resolved? 

Community Manager

Apologies for the delayed response. We've sent you a PM.