StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Unreasonable Relocation Fee

Senior Commentator

Unreasonable Relocation Fee

I Hold a starhub fiber broadband 300mbps and costs around $30. I paid the relocation fee a year back when i shifted new. Now since the flats was for a year contract i shifted again to a place closeby and starhub is asking for a relocation fee if 120$ which is my 4 month broadband bill 😊 its ridiculous as they mention its charger by their fibre optics vendor so ideally the vendor gets onetime cakewalk fee equivalent to what starhub makes in 4 months

Options given by starhub leave loyalty first then turn loyal. i.e. terminate and recontract (they will waive off the relocation) so there are perks for not being a loyal customer. So a loyal customer for 7 years has to pay and the monent and a new customer gets a waive off...its simpl ridiculous and unreasonable

5 REPLIES 5
Senior Commentator

Re: Unreasonable Relocation Fee

further to add the open net is active at the new place i can connect to wi-fi ...so the charge is only for the ribbon πŸŽ€ cutting 😁😁
Community Manager

Hi @ iyerbalas

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and new address in full via Private Message and I'll check. 

- Amy
New Commentator

I have the same issue and I have been trying to send you a private message but it says it was disabled. 

Esteemed Commentator

Community Manager

Hi wangxq, we've replied you via the main post.