GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of fiber broadband service ownership online

Trusted Commentator

Transfer of fiber broadband service ownership online

I have submitted the transfer of ownership application form download from your link in this forum (https://community.starhub.com/t5/General/Transfer-of-Ownership/ta-p/124967) to the customer service, but from their reply, they stated that I have to go down to the starhub store to do the transfer. 

Isn't your forum a official forum? Why did your forum stated that 

"

For StarHub TV & Home Broadband Services

Transferer and Transferee are not required to be present.

Fill up the transfer form below and sent it to customerservice@starhub.com with the front and back copy of NRIC of both parties.

Download the transfer form here!"

while the customer refuses to accept any online application?

The service I am going to transfer is fiber broadband, isn't it under the caterory of  home broadband service? May I know which party is giving the wrong information? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Relationship Manager

Re: Transfer of fiber broadband service ownership online

Hi Bkyeo, thanks for flagging this up. do you have the name of the customer service rep who attended to you? Please send me a private message with your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address, I'll check on this.

Trusted Commentator

I have pm you the required info and thanks for looking into this matter.
Trusted Commentator

I have received the email from your colleague and her email stated that

" we note that the addresses are different therefore, there will be a relocation fee of $120.00 (after GST) applicable on top of the transfer fee."

I have already moved out of the house and my NRIC address has already changed to my new address, but the current service address still remained as my old address which is the address of my brother (the transferee). Since there is no relocation involved, why is there a need for the $120 relocation fee?
Trusted Commentator

Community Manager

Hi Steven, please send me a private massage with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you