StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible experience with starhub ever , ask to upgrade plane to fibre but refused to change router

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Terrible experience with starhub ever , ask to upgrade plane to fibre but refused to change router

Dear StarHub,
I am very upset and disappointed about the whole issue which place your long term loyal customer and consumer who upgraded 3 to 4 times with starhub during the past 12 years in a very inconvenient and frustrated state .
I had recontracted my broadband plan and upgraded to fibre . however starhub did not upgrade or changed the previous router from the previous contract which was fit for cable broadband for the fibre broadband . as internet speed and technology has improved . We upgraded to ta faster fibre broadband and paying more but we are not benefiting from the upgrade . and I was not aware until i was back in singapore I was informed by my family told me they could not fully access the fibre wifi due to the faulty and overdue dlink router.
I have called in a few times to starhub and they directed me to Dlink . I have called Dlink a few times and also provided a Serial Number which they claimed it is not in their system. Starhub and Dlink pushing it to one another instead of solving the problem . what a bad and terrible experience.
I wasted one month of internet connection and paid for it although we didnt use it because of the router. and I demand a refund to the last month bill and a solution to my problem.
Is this how u keep loyal customers ? Please look

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: Terrible experience with starhub ever ,

Hi limcs

That's certainly not the way we want you to feel. I hope to be given a chance to turn around your experience. Can you provide me with your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch?

3 REPLIES
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: Terrible experience with starhub ever ,

Hi limcs

That's certainly not the way we want you to feel. I hope to be given a chance to turn around your experience. Can you provide me with your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch?

Valued Commentator

Re: Terrible experience with starhub ever , ask to upgrade plane to fibre but refused to change rout

Alumni (Retired)

Re: Terrible experience with starhub ever , ask to upgrade plane to fibre but refused to change rout

Can you provide me with your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch?