GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no internet access after Starhub technician came by.

Trusted Commentator

Still no internet access after Starhub technician came by.

Can anyone help if my setup is correct as I cant reach any phone agent on Starhub's phone support.

This morning a Starhub technician arrived at my apartment to set up fibre internet. He said my data point and termination point are in my kitchen so he connected this modem (Nucleus Connect) to them there.

1.jpegKitchen2.jpegKitchen

After that he connected my router to the data point in my living room like the photos below. However, he said my modem is the older white version, and he called some party to make adjustments. Finally, he said my internet should be up by later evening. However, it's past 10pm and I still have no internet access.

Is everything setup correctly? Will try to call Starhub again tomorrow...

5 REPLIES 5
Trusted Commentator

Re: Still no internet access after Starhub technician came by.

3.jpegLiving Room router4.jpegliving room router

Community Manager

Hi darez, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Community Manager

Hi darez, we have replied you. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Trusted Commentator

Where did you reply to me? Did you mean your above posts?

I tried sending you a PM but received this error

"Correct the highlighted errors and try again. One or more of these members do not have private messages enabled. Their names have been removed from the Send to list."

Community Manager

Hi darez, we will advise you to PM us via facebook at http://m.me/starhub. Thank you