cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starhub's lousy communication regarding appointment

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Starhub's lousy communication regarding appointment

starhub customer service helped to schedule a joint appointment between them and netlink trust on 8 may between 9 and 11am. netlink trust's technicians came on time. call up 1633 at 9.45am to ask for appointment status and was told that technician was on the way.

at 10.55am when netlink trust completed the inspection and left, starhub technician is stll nowhere to be seen! called up 1633 at 11am and again was told that starhub technician still on the way! when i asked for the technician's contact, i was indirectly rejected by being told that he/she will call me.

come on, your technician is a big celebrity that i will bother to pester after the appoinment? you expect customers to wait at home all day for your technician to call and confirm the appointment? please wake up your idea and be more flexible regarding the communication procedure!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Starhub's lousy communication regarding appointment

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!