GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starhub maxinfinity promotion

Honored Contributor

Starhub maxinfinity promotion

I just sign up for http://www.starhub.com/content/promotions/broadband/nexus7g.html <- this promotion and was told that i need to pay $200 for the wireless gateway.

But from what i read on the page, i am entitled to a free wireless gateway when i sign up for a new contract . So i was wondering if do i need to pay for the $200?

8 REPLIES 8
Honored Contributor

Re: Starhub maxinfinity promotion

i am suppose to pay?

Hub Master

Hey Exaita

Can I check with you on something?

Where did you enquire about this promotion and who told you about the $200 for the Wireless Home Gateway?

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Honored Contributor

this promotion was on the starhub website and i just so wanted to get fibre boardband. I went to AMK hub and ask to sign for this promotion and they told me because i get the nexus 7, i would need to pay $200 for the wireless homegate way but from the site it says 

PLUS, enjoy FREE:
  • Wireless Home Gatewayββ

ββFor new customers only. For existing customers, 3000 points will be issued instead.

Also the phamphlet is at the starhub shop.

Hub Master

Hey Exaita

Would you like me to help you arrange for a callback from my colleague to clarify as well as assist you on the sign-up for the service?

Home is where the ♥ is
Honored Contributor

i already sign up, they told me that i need to wait 1 month before they come and install for me . just want to confirm if i need to pay the $200 anot. 

Hub Master

Hey Exaita

Could you PM your details to me? I will check for you when I am back in office on Monday.

Please provide me with your Name, NRIC and contact number. Thank you.

Home is where the ♥ is
Honored Contributor

ok done. Thanks

Hub Master

Hi Exaita

You can refer to http://community.starhub.com/t5/What-s-New/How-To-Send-A-Private-Message/m-p/5938#U5938 for the steps.

Home is where the ♥ is