GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starhub TV anywhere apps unable to load video thru MaxInfinity Ultimate connection

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Starhub TV anywhere apps unable to load video thru MaxInfinity Ultimate connection

The Starhub TV anywhere apps unable to load video using WIFI thru the MaxInfinity Ultimate connection but using 3G & 4G connection on iphone and ipad to load the video are ok. The Samsung Smart TV will show failed to retrieve data when loading the starhub tv anywhere apps.

I am able to watch the online tv when accessing http://www.starhubtvanywhere.com on my desktop web browser. Using 3G & 4G connection on iphone and ipad to load the video are also ok. Have already logged a case with Starhub technical support but the problem is still unable to resolve for the past few day.

3 REPLIES 3
Hub Master

Re: Starhub TV anywhere apps unable to load video thru MaxInfinity Ultimate connection

Let me know if the technical team did not get back to you.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Commentator

Re: Starhub TV anywhere apps unable to load video thru MaxInfinity Ultimate connection

Hi Kai Boon,

I also have the same problem with all 3 platforms: on iOS, Android and Samsung Smart TV apps. As of the time of writing, l still can't stream any shows when connected to the Fibre broadband. I can only do it on the PC/Mac.

Please help.

Thanks.

Trusted Commentator

Hi KaiBoon,

The problem still persist and your technical team still haven't get back to me. Please assist.

Smart TV error.JPG