GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starhub Service Sucks

New Commentator

Starhub Service Sucks

Hi i am writing today with regards to the maxinfinity fibre broadband. Firstly i would like to say your customer service really sucks as we had actually decided to upgrade our cable broadband to fibre and registered for it. A customer service officer came back with the appointment date to get it fixed but till now nothing. HELLO?! Customers should not be at the mercy of you guys and apart from that they kept on pushing the blame towards OpenNet. Starhub you guys are falling to meet the customers expectations and thus really is making me think twice now as to really continue with you guys. Just to fix up a fibre broadband is so hard? And we are paying money for it.

8 REPLIES 8
Hub Master

Re: Starhub Service Sucks

Hi Ashinaku

I am sorry to hear about this. Please drop us your details over at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery to allow us to assist you further.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Senior Advisor

slow........

Respected Commentator

Starhub customer Service really cmi.

New Commentator

i agree totally having the service really bad... we actually called the starhub about 9 times for this year and now its again VERY slow.... 

New Commentator

Poor wifi signal of fibre home broadband!
Hub Master

Hi all

Please approach me if you need any assistance.
Home is where the ♥ is
Respected Commentator

I am utterly disappointed with StarHub. I signed up for their fibre TV in early Dec 18. This bundle came with a free wifi router. Its contractor came to install the Fibre TV in end Dec. Due to x’mas season and I was rushing for a x’mas party, I decided that I would install the router myself later. When I do want to instal the router, I was horrified to see that the router came with one antenna missing. One email sent with no reply from Stahub. I spoke to StarHub at 1633 3 times, the operator promised to come back to me. Nothing heard. I contacted StarHub thru messenger, they promised to contact me when they have a solution. This was 3 weeks ago. Nothing heard out. I went to the StarHub store at Vivo. The consultant, Audrey, who spoke to me could not do much. I asked for a contact in StarHub that I could talk to. I did not get anything. They asked me to contact the router supplier, Linksys, for help. It’s been more than a month since I talked to Stahub, nothing constructive has come out. No wonder everyone says StarHub sucks when I said I wanted to switch to its fibre tv. I regretted not listening to friends’ advice. Now, I am stuck with a 2-year contract with them and an incomplete router and talking to starhub’s machine at 1633 all the time. This episode has totally removed my faith in StarHub. All of you who read this, my advice to you is not to be bought in by their sales gimmick. You will be sorry if something with your subscription has gone wrong. It is totally frustrating.

Community Manager

Hi Mervintem, we would need your details to check on this. Please PM us with your full name, mobile number, hub ID/email address to check via https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq  

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is