GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StarHub, Review your Port Blocking Policy!

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Re: StarHub, Review your Port Blocking Policy!

Ok Starhub have reminded me to RENEW MY CONTRACT with them, my descision  to renew with Starhub will be based on whether or not Starhub has lifted this block on port 80, otherwise of to another telco...

It's 2016......

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

@christ2 I'm on MaxInfinity 200 and I've been able to use port 80 and 25 etc. more than a year now Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Please be informed that ports are not blocked on the MaxInfinity Fibre Services. However, still, Static IP Addon is still not offered by StarHub.

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

@Syraxius - Thanks for the information it is appreciated.
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Thanks for your reply it is appreciated, hmm, still no static IP offer I will give consideration to this also. Dynamic DNS to the rescue messy but no problem for a development environment.

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

i think i have the same issue with you, better change provider? is this issue only for fiber user? thanks

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi danz13,

may I know what issue are you currently facing? Do let us know so that we can help you. Thanks.

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

hi wei hao, its the same issue everytime i open a webpage especially from outside like indo news its waiting to long and on the corner always says waiting for blocked.starhub.com.

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi danz13, 

It would be good for you to screenshot your screen to allow us to have a clearer picture of what you are experiencing.

Meanwhile do try another web browser and see whether the problem still persist. 

Thank you.