Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed issue with 200 Mbps plan

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Speed issue with 200 Mbps plan

Dear, 

I have a 200 Mbps plan and I barely reaching the haf since few years. Please help me, I need improvement.

Here my test result by connecting my laptop (that have a 1 Gbps ethernet card) to my router in wire :

Testing Time:14:44 15 Jun 2020
Client IP Address:218.212.178.46
Client OS:Windows 10
Client Browser:Chrome
Ping 10 ms
Download 97.16 Mbps
Upload 110.59 Mbps

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Speed issue with 200 Mbps plan

Hi @samalesi888, sorry to hear about this. Have you tried to reboot the Optical Network Terminal (ONT) and the router to refresh the internet connection yet the issue still persists? 

We would also like to welcome you to Greenr Community. Thanks for joining us here. 

~ Carla

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Solution

Hi @samalesi888, sorry to hear about this. Have you tried to reboot the Optical Network Terminal (ONT) and the router to refresh the internet connection yet the issue still persists? 

We would also like to welcome you to Greenr Community. Thanks for joining us here. 

~ Carla

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Dear,

I went on my router page and I saw it was way not updated. I made the last updates then now the speed in 200 Mbps. It's fine.

But When I updated i saw that D-Link will no longer make security fixes on this router from 08/08/2020. Means from this date, this router may be vulnerable from attackes. Does Starhub is planning to change the router then? 

The router is D-Link DIR-868L