cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow speedtest after recontract and to complain this technician

New Commentator

Slow speedtest after recontract and to complain this technician

Hi Folks,

I did a recontract and was scheduled to install today between 4:00pm - 6:00pm on 29 September 2017.
Technician didn't call me (subscriber) as I am not at home at this time, so he came at 3pm+, then my mum is a tech geek on product and know nuts about anything about internet. Technician was invited with a drink and into my house to replace exisiting 200mpbs to 1gpbs maxinfinity. So my mum called me to come back asap as she don't know what the technician doing or what the cables is for, so I agreed and arrived within 10minutes. But guess what? The technician had already left and told my mum to sign the iPad. Seriously? AND NOT TO MENTION TECHNICIAN DIDN'T EVEN FIX UP THE CABLE FOR ME and leave it there hanging in the air. Then why the hell do I need him? I can just go out to any IT store to get a router that supports up to 1Gbps and do the setup myself? Then I just call starhub to just activate the 1gbps connection for me? What kind of bull**bleep** is this and even I called in 1633, agent Kumar mentioned to me say the technician say it's "JOB DONE".? WELL DONE STARHUB. Prepare to call me asap to settle this bull**bleep** tech problem before I list the entire scenario on social media, I believe now social media have sharing power ya?

1 REPLY 1
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Slow speedtest after recontract and to complain this technician

Hi tth_via, allow me to help. I'll need you to please provide me via PM with your full name, NRIC/FIN, StarHub account number, email and mobile so I can help escalate this for you.

- Sal