cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow speed for Fibre BroadBand 1gbps

Alumni (Retired)

Re: Slow speed for Fibre BroadBand 1gbps

Hi @ SkyDreamerZ

Please update us via PM so we can check on your account for you. 

- Amy
Respected Advisor

done that many times. how many times u want me to repeat??
Alumni (Retired)

From our records, the last PM we sent you was dated 5 Feb 2018. Please reply to that PM if you need further assistance on your personal account. 

- Amy
Senior Contributor

Hi,

Please note I am not a staff of Starhub. I subscribed to Starhub broadband. I give my suggestion to Starhub to benchmark their services.

Regards

Joseph Tang

Senior Contributor

@SkyDreamerZ wrote:

Odd who was the staff who called me asking about my slow speed and suggest alternative. and I told him about the 2 instant where my internet wifi was unstable and I get over 300 on speedtest but now back to 200 or less. So what was the finding? he never get back to me. It's a chinese starhub staff. who was he?

What's the outcome?

Hi,

Please note I am not a staff of Starhub. I subscribed to Starhub broadband. I give my suggestion to Starhub to benchmark their services.

Regards

Joseph Tang

Senior Contributor

Hi,

Regards

Joseph Tang

Senior Contributor

Hi,

Regards

Joseph Tang

Senior Contributor

Hi,

I'm sorry that I press a few times and it is posted again and again

Regards

Joseph Tang

Respected Advisor

Hi Joseph
U meant u called me? Not u right ? That voice sound familiar. And is obviously a starhub person. I forgot to ask for his name. Hope he saw this and get back to me ..
Thanks
Respected Advisor

Hi Amy I already pm back till I forgot who is who. All Stuck under the technical side. Not responding further ... hmm