cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow internet and no network

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Slow internet and no network

Hi I am facing the issue with my StarHub connection for months slow internet and some times no internet. I have called the customer care they have suggested me to change the router. I bought this contract for 2 years and it is not yet completed. Is the router provided by StarHub is not able with stand for even 2 years, then what is the purpose buying the broadband service.

now I am facing more issues since we are working from home due to the vivid 19 issues. I am loosing my mobile data to connect for some immediate work. Please help and advice.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Slow internet and no network

Hi @Naganatarajan, I'm sorry to hear about this. Do you have a slow internet while on a wireless or wired connection? Also, please try to restart your ONT and router. 

For your mobile network, please try to restart your mobile device too, and also insert your sim card in another device to check if the issue persists. If yes, please reach out to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter for further assistance. 

~ Carla
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Hi @Carla_P @I have tried all your solutions before I post in this group. Nothing is working out. This issue is happening on and off at least once a day I will face the network issue for 30 minutes. If it's router issue how it will get resolved automatically after 30 minutes.🙁 I am not able to understand.

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

I am using StarHub wireless broadband. And facing the issue in the fiber broadband. Expecting 1Gbps but no network sometimes 🙁.

Highlighted

In this case, I highly recommend that you reach out to my colleagues or either Facebook or Twitter so that they can log a case regarding your concern. Moreover, they will be able to further assist you. 

~ Carla