cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Speed and occasional connection dropping off

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Slow Speed and occasional connection dropping off

Hello I have the 1GBPS max infinity and i find the connection quite slow, I did the speed test using multiple sites and perhaps the StarHub speed test was a bit generous, I was getting half of the upload and download speeds on other sites. This issue is quite persistent and during the installation 30 days ago, at my new place the technician saw that the speed was slow and reset the router and the ONT, it seemed to work then and the speed slowed down and especially when I connect to the VPN due to WFH, the issue is even worse I get a couple of MB. Can you please look into this. Testing Time:9:21 2 Apr 2020 Client IP Address:58.182.146.57 Client OS:Windows 10 Client Browser:Chrome Ping 4 ms Download 202.44 Mbps Upload 270.46 Mbps
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Slow Speed and occasional connection dropping off

Hi @rganti9, I'm sorry to hear this. Does the slow connection happens on both wired or wireless connection? Please try to restart your ONT and router to see if the issue persists.

~ Carla
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Hello Carla

Thanks for the reply, ye the slow speed happens on both wired and wireless connections.

I tried restarting the ONT and that did not help much? What else could I do to rectify the issue?

Best Regards

Raghu Ganti

Highlighted

In this case, I highly recommend you to reach out to us on either Facebook or Twitter where a relevant team will further assist you and log a case regarding your concern. 

~ Carla