StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow/Bandwidth Throttling On Playstation Network VIA Starhub Fiber broadband

Community Manager

Re: Slow/Bandwidth Throttling On Playstation Network VIA Starhub Fiber broadband

I see. Please send us your account details, contact number and e-mail via PM and we'll be in touch.

- Amy
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Slow/Bandwidth Throttling On Playstation Network VIA Starhub Fiber broadband

Skar_Red-Dragon,

I had exactly same problem. Exactly the same if you read my post.

Had starhub to come my house also no use.

No need to threaten them how many contract you haf that you wan to cancel. You think they really care?

Ok anyway how i resolve the problem.

I subscribe to another ISP, VQ to be exact..So now i got 2 fibre connections at home..

starhub for my fibre tv and some other devices wifi, VQ for my ps4 and my personal devices.

VQ gives me 100mb/s-250mb/s DL on peak time (After dinner to midnight time) and 200mb/s to 500mb/s DL on off peak timing.

So, there you haf it, spend some money to solve your problem. They sent senior tech to my house also waste time. Coz they just cannot solve it..

Good luck.

Ps. VQ customer service also is **bleep**, they took 1 mth to open my second fibreport.. but lucky their tech support is not bad.

Respected Commentator

I am thinking of that also, get vq and terminate SH once contracts ends