GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Singtel Offer Unlimited Fibre @ $69.90, will starhub offer similar plan soon?

Trusted Commentator

Singtel Offer Unlimited Fibre @ $69.90, will starhub offer similar plan soon?

Recently saw Singtel come out a new plan - Unlimited Fibre (promotion price @ $69.90, UP $99.90), which is very interesting. Will starhub offer similar plan soon?

I hope starhub will offer similar plan. I am currently waiting for a better plan before i recontract with Starhub.

2 REPLIES 2
Home Networking Expert

Re: Singtel Offer Unlimited Fibre @ $69.90, will starhub offer similar plan soon?

You must help us, you jump ship first, when there is enuf pple jumping ship then they will react... If Starhub don't lose customer, no incentive for them to 'fight'
Hub Master

Re: Singtel Offer Unlimited Fibre @ $69.90, will starhub offer similar plan soon?

Do allow me to share that we do not compete on price alone. We believe we still have better hubbing proposition than our competitors as we offer consistent service experience and great bundled content across our fibre broadband plans. 

Don't forget that we have StarHub Community here to interact with you, where else in Singapore can you find a service provider that offer such a channel for communication with our users. We also have helpful StarHub Community members who are always there to lend a helping hand or provide technical advices.

Nevertheless, rest assured that we will continue to monitor the market closely to ensure that we remain relevant and competitive in our broadband offering.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is