GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoddy Installation of Fibre Termination Point by NetLink contractors

Esteemed Commentator

Shoddy Installation of Fibre Termination Point by NetLink contractors

I have just had a Fibre Termination Point re-installed in my home after having renovations done on my resale flat. NetLink were only able to give me an appointment (via Starhub) date after my renovations were done. We asked the NetLink staff to run the cable on our existing trunking where possible. However they did a sloppy job with very shoddy workmanship. Pictures attached below. Is there any way that I can get them to redo it? They had installed it when I was at work, and my wife was home alone with our 4 month old baby. 

IMG_7268.JPG

IMG_7269.JPG

6 REPLIES 6
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Shoddy Installation of Fibre Termination Point by NetLink contractors

Hi Rialto, that looks bad indeed. Can you PM me your details? I'll need your NRIC, StarHub account number, email and mobile. Thanks - Sal

- Sal
Esteemed Commentator

Hi Sal, thanks for your reply. I managed to get in touch with the Net Link Trust people and got them to redo it. The SAME two workers came and did a better job the second time around. Really disappointed they couldn't have just done it properly the first time and save time and frustration for all parties. 

Esteemed Commentator

IMG_7282.JPGThe same two areas that they patched up the 2nd time around. Very big difference!

IMG_7283.JPGDone by the same two workers! Could have just done it properly the first time around....

Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for the update, @Rialto36. Glad to hear that it's all been sorted out. Feel free to reach out to us should you require any other assistance and have a great week ahead. - Sofia

Sofia
New Commentator

We just had Netlink contractors install our fibre termination points. Unfortunately, my wife had to attend to the workers who were installing them in the living room. They went ahead with this in our bedroom. How wrong can you get??

IMG_6559[3442].jpgFibre trunking 1.jpg

Community Manager

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!