GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL NO INTERNET AFTER 1 MONTH TRYING TO GET A SIMPLE FIBRE BROADBAND INSTALLED????????

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

STILL NO INTERNET AFTER 1 MONTH TRYING TO GET A SIMPLE FIBRE BROADBAND INSTALLED????????

Unbelievable but after 4 technicians, 30 days and 100 calls to 1630 and 1633 Starhub is still not able to get a simple Fibre Broadband connection up and running...

I have lost all patience with their customer service and technical support. Both are a disgrace and can't seem to solve any issue without having to contact each other in an infinite loop.

10 days ago my internet was working and installed (after a 20 days wait). 3 days ago suddenly no connection anymore. For some reason Starhub cancelled my order and told me I had an installation planned for this morning. EVERYTHING WAS ALREADY INSTALLED!!!!!! Yet somehow the fibre company disconnected my connection (at least that was what the service engineer said)????????????

If I hear one more time that people will call me back withing 24 hours (WHICH THEY NEVER DO) I will go to a Starhub salespoint and publically make a scene. That is how far they have pushed me.

This is by far the most disgracefull services I have ever experienced. I should have gone to M1 or MyRepublic like everyone else told me.

1 REPLY 1
Senior Commentator

Re: STILL NO INTERNET AFTER 1 MONTH TRYING TO GET A SIMPLE FIBRE BROADBAND INSTALLED????????

I had the same problem, I ended up going with viewqwest (much better customer service). You can check out their deals and others here https://www.enjoycompare.com/compare-broadband/