cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require tech assistance ONT los keep flash red light

Highlighted
New Commentator

Require tech assistance ONT los keep flash red light

Been having no connection and frequently network down for past 1 mth.  Not much help fr Starhub.  And decide to recontract a new router. Came down install still the same occurrence aft 15min.

ONT keep flashing red light at LOS.  Pls help anyone. 

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Require tech assistance ONT los keep flash red light

Quick check, Eva - have you tested the connection using a LAN cable to your laptop/PC to see if the issues recur after a restart of your modem/ONT and router?

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email along with your SIM Card Serial number via Private Message and I'll arrange for assistance.

- Amy
New Commentator

Amy,

I also have the same problem.  ONT LOS keeps blinking red (didn't really do anything - it just suddenly gave a red blinker.)  Not sure what happened.  Haven't had any internet access for the past 24 hours.  Turned the thing on/off many times to no avail.

Called the CS - they said that they never received any notification of maintenance / damage around the area where I live - do you think this is most likely a router / modem issue, or do you think that there may have been a damage to the terminal point cable?

Need assistance please.

Thx

Rene

Community Manager

Hi agedashidofu

Let me get this sorted out for you. Does restarting the modem/ONT and router help resolve the issue at all?