cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Items

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Recontract Items

I am eligible for recontract of fibre broadband. Will this include the smart WiFi devices? 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Valued Advisor

Re: Recontract Items

Hi hantu96,

Yes. if you signup for 2-year HomeHub Plus 1G contract (79.90PM, Broadband+TV), you get 2 wifi smart devices. You also get Netflix free!

If you don't want TV, you can sign-up for 1Gbps Fibre Broad Band only plan @39.90 PM. Here you get 1 wifi smart device.

Enjoy!!

Highlighted

Hi @hantu96, what @luvnature said is correct. Thanks for sharing the information. 

You may refer to this link < https://www.starhub.com/personal/home-broadband/fibre-broadband-plans/fibre-1gbps.html > to find out more about our Fibre Broadband plans. 

~ Carla
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

I am due for recontract soon.. I have both fibre and mobile plan but I have never got any vouchers before. What's the eligibility?
Highlighted

Hi @hantu96, thanks for your interest to recontract on StarHub. Please send a message to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter to check if you are eligible for recontract voucher. Apologies, since we don't have access to your account details here. 

~ Carla
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

I only got the option of adding a mesh for additional $3 per mth. How does it work out?