cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving of Ipad

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Receiving of Ipad

Hi I have already installed my Linksys router as per renewal of my contract and until now i did not receive any update about collection of the IPAD. 

Can someone kindly check and advise me?

Thank you.

Everyone's Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Receiving of Ipad

Please PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address, service address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. 

Respected Commentator

I still havent receive any collection slip from my email. Installed date was on 20th and its been almost 10 days and I still havent got any update. If you are asking me to check the checklist whether there is any collection slip, the answer is NO.
Respected Commentator

Starhub. I have been waiting yet no update non call from you about the collection of the IPAD. Installation was done on the 20th Dec 2018 and now is 29th Dec. How much longer do you expect me to wait for this? Is not totally free and I am also paying for it for next 24 months. This is not the type of services I am expecting after so many years with you. Disappointed!!!

Community Manager

As per check, a copy of the redemption letter was emailed to you. Should you require further assistance, let us know. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is