GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service from Customer Service Representative and slow response time in deactivating Direct ONT

Respected Contributor

Poor service from Customer Service Representative and slow response time in deactivating Direct ONT

Hi,

I called twice on Saturday, 8 June 2013. The first call was to activate direct ONT for my Fibre Internet. The guy then said it would be done on Tuesday. The second call was to cancel the first call because I realised that I needed my StarHub router to use my VOIP, since I do not have a telephone line.

On Tuesday, my Internet went down. I called 1633 and I was routed to an answering machine stating that the Internet in my area was down. I decided not to pursue it further. Next morning, I checked again and it still was not working.

So now it is Wednesday evening and I called 1633 to find out what was going on. Apparently my second call on Saturday was never recorded and StarHub activated direct ONT for me. This made me lose my Internet because my wiring was already done and secured. Wall point > ONT > StarHub Router > Personal Router.

I was furious but Mr Siow Yoke Chung was patient. He told me that he needed one week to resolve this and I felt that it was too much. It is not my fault that my second call, which was within 1324H and 1400H on 8 June 2013 was not recorded in your system.

The Customer Service Rep I spoke to confirmed with me that he would cancel the previous request but clearly he failed to do so.

Please deactivate my direct ONT IMMEDIATELY by end of tomorrow (13 June 2013) and please inform me once done.

Please also find out which Customer Service Representative did not record my call and caused me so much headache.

I would appreciate some prompt action on your end.
1 REPLY 1
Hub Master

Re: Poor service from Customer Service Representative and slow response time in deactivating Direct

Hi ernetlo

Can you drop me your details via PM? Let me assist you further. Thanks.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is