cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Service

Esteemed Commentator

Poor Service

Hi, 

I called your hotline few weeks ago and your Customer Service staff confirmed that  my fibre Internet and Cable TV services are no longer under any contract. I also checked through the StarHub app and it stated that my Fibre Internet & Cable TV services do not have any contract (status as N/A under “Contract End Date”). 

Hence, I brought down the ONT and set-top boxes to your StarHub shop at NEX today and the service staff told me that my Fibre Internet & Cable TV services are still under contract and I’m required to pay early termination fees. 

This is aboslutely frustrating, given that I had wasted my time and transportation costs to bring the devices down to your shop. 

The StarHub app is absolutely not reflecting the correct status of my services too. 

Can StarHub just get your act together and make sure your customer service is able to provide accurate information?

2 REPLIES 2
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Poor Service

Hi @kenthia,

So sorry to hear your experience and hassles you've been through. Can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can assist you better? 

Esteemed Commentator

Re: Poor Service

I’ve sent you a private message with the details that you requested.