GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak and Off-Peak bandwidth issues unexplanable

Honored Contributor

Peak and Off-Peak bandwidth issues unexplanable

Regarding issue of peak and off-peak bandwidths I'm reasonable person. I re-contracted and subscribed 1 Gbps, if peak times you give me 600 plus Mbps I'm satisfied, but what so far the past you given?? 300 to 400 Mbps this was last year I subscribed the 500 Mbps package. If StarHub cannot give that high and fast 1 Gbps why in first place bull**bleep** can give?? Now it seem sometimes can give so what's the problem on your side? But StarHub always said no problem on your side. 

Everyone's Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Peak and Off-Peak bandwidth issues unexplanable

Service Manager and your colleague which will call later,

Attach today's tests in email before 12 noon. Seem wired bandwidth went up and down very fast. Over 600-700 Mbps to me OK but can drop back to over 300-400 Mbps again. I don't think it's issues of peak and off-peak bandwidths. Should be StarHub side which you guys are not telling the truth.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Someone told me this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwidth_throttling

Is it true StarHub wish to limit half the bandwidth at the expense of customers paying??

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So since this year I'm having slower speeds especially from this September onward I wish to have compensation, either cut from my StarHub bill or FREE dinner / lunch vouchers acceptable.

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi there.

Our network are managed to allow all customers to have better user experience. More information about our Network management can be found here

Do PM Us your subscriber details and we will assist on the issue you're currently facing.

Thank you 

Santosh

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Already sent you a private message with my detail. 

@Santosh Rai wrote:

Hi there.

Our network are managed to allow all customers to have better user experience. More information about our Network management can be found here

Do PM Us your subscriber details and we will assist on the issue you're currently facing.

Thank you 

Santosh

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

We got your PM with your account details and we are getting our support team to look into your matter now. 

Thank you

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks. But I'm seriously going to your Paya Lebar HQ to shout for HELP this afternoon.