Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Show Jun-2013 Robinson Voucher? & DVG-5204SP IPv6 & Billing issues

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Commentator

PC Show Jun-2013 Robinson Voucher? & DVG-5204SP IPv6 & Billing issues

Hello,

I'm a HubClub customer for many years now. Recently my family upgraded to MaxInfinity Fibre during the pc show promotion and was suppose to receive $30.00 Robinson Voucher. Can you send me the voucher? Or can you offset my bill by $30 (preferred) if the voucher has run-out?

Secondly, just a quick technical question, does the residential gateway D-Link DVG-5204SP support IPV6?

Thirdly, my home's MaxInfinity fibre service (S$39.90) has been installed since 1 July 2013, i am still wrongly billed for Home broadband at $53.20 (MaxOnline Cable) as per the last bill 4 July 2013 (Bill No #: 0160279353072013)

Thank you!

Here's pc show 2013 brochure to help you recap, http://www.starhub.com/content/dam/edm/2013/pcshow/index.html

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: PC Show Jun-2013 Robinson Voucher? & DVG-5204SP IPv6 & Billing issues

Hi tiff

I have replied to your voucher and billing query via e-mail, as submitted through StarHubCares.

With regard to whether D-Link DVG-5204SP is IPv6 ready, you might wish to contact the device manufacturer directly. However, please be assured that both IPv4 and IPv6 will co-exist for another 10 years or more and as such, there is no need for you to upgrade your equipment immediately.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: PC Show Jun-2013 Robinson Voucher? & DVG-5204SP IPv6 & Billing issues

Hi tiff

I have replied to your voucher and billing query via e-mail, as submitted through StarHubCares.

With regard to whether D-Link DVG-5204SP is IPv6 ready, you might wish to contact the device manufacturer directly. However, please be assured that both IPv4 and IPv6 will co-exist for another 10 years or more and as such, there is no need for you to upgrade your equipment immediately.

View solution in original post