cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one is following up my Starhub Broadband & FibreTV setup

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

No one is following up my Starhub Broadband & FibreTV setup

I have not finished typing, then suddenly it goes to post my question.

I have planned to subscribe Starhub Broadband 1Gbps, and Fibre TV (but not the Home Hub plan). It's been 2+ weeks since my very first request.

• The first response, there was a problem with the activation of my fibre line, so NetLink trust had to fix it.
  • I've waited for a week for the news, finally had a call 3rd Nov that the fibre line is activated. Technician will come at the premises by 7th Nov to setup the router and fibre line.
  • On 7th Nov, technician came and it was found out there is problem with the fibre box inside the house, so someone will call me again by 1-2 days.
  • On 9th Nov, since no one is calling me, I called back Starhub through the 1633 line and it was said the customer service sent an email to Net Link trust for reminder to call me back.

Not even a single call until today. Is there anyone to call me or I'm just being ignored?

3 REPLIES
Senior Commentator

Re: No one is following up my Starhub Broadband & FibreTV setup

Please refer to my message above. I was having technical difficulties and confusion with the forum, since I can't delete my earlier message.

Senior Commentator

Wah, serously no one from Starhub is replying to this thread?

Grand Guru

Hi,

Please do write to Starhub directly to address your problem.

PM to this link to; >> Send private message to Starhub CS  

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Message Subject:

Registered subscriber full Name, NRIC/FIN number, account (if any) and your contact & email.

Description:  Do include any other queries here &or this thread for reference.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

Alternately, should you still unable to receive any response you can write to > Starhub Facebook

i am not starhub staff.