GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection both wired and wireless...

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

No internet connection both wired and wireless...

I am facing this issue... all my router and nuclueus power are green... doing power off and on also doesn't not help to solve this issue... any technical support there... urgent!!!

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: No internet connection both wired and wireless...

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi DerrickKan,

Urgent technical issues should be reported to us at our 24-hour technical support hotline (One of the options when calling us at 1633). You can also contact us at http://bit.ly/StarHubCares but this is not 24 hours.

As for this community, we lack the visibility of your equipment set-up, account status, etc

Thanks for your understanding

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Hi is your issued being resolved? I am facing the same problem also. I tried both wired and wireless it doesnt work at all. I have tried switch on/off the ONT and Modem, my computer show as connected but actual fact is not conneted. Have tried call helpdesk as well but the response from the staff was "it show that your device is connected".

I still not getting my services up yet

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

I have same issues and has contacted the hotline more than 16hour and no one contact me yet. I still not getting my internet connection up.

Any common way to investigate? Could someon share they experience?
Highlighted
Android™ Expert

Try wired connection and power cycle your ONT and Router. If it still fails after a few tries, starhub will have to look into this.

Thanks for the advise, i already tried 5 times. Its still not working. But a bit wierd when i ping www.google.com i'm manage get the ip address of google, but all request timed out.
Any ideas?
Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Now already pass 24 hour as per promise from starhub hotline support at least call me back.but No technical support has call me or help me.
Very dissapointed with the hotline support services. Is this common that starhub hotline ignore the home customer like me?
Highlighted
Hub Master

Hi Jozh,

Are you on wired or wireless connection now?

Can try on wired connection to see if you have any internet access?

What are the colours of the LEDs showing on the ONT and wireless gateway?

Alternatively, please drop us a message @ bit.ly/StarHubCares to further assist you.

Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Thanks for the help,
Anyway I'm manage to resolve this issues.
What i did just do hard reset to my Huawei router and its back to normal.