StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[No follow up from SH Community Managers, 1 mth so far] Horrible, horrible lag spikes

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

[No follow up from SH Community Managers, 1 mth so far] Horrible, horrible lag spikes

Please get back to me, Starhub user for many, many years. Re-considering.

Horrible lag during gaming, spiking up to 1000ms worth of lag. Persistent lag.

DIR-868L. Hardware version A1 Firmware 1.12.

Given up on calling. If this forums is worth anything then something will be done. Horrible service.

Everyone's Tags (1)
12 REPLIES 12
Community Manager

Re: Horrible, horrible lag spikes

Hi mrdp

Have you tried a direct connection with your laptop/computer after restarting your modem/ONT and router separately to refresh network connection?

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll arrange for follow up.

- Amy
Esteemed Commentator

I have sent you thanks, and yes restarted, no difference. This has been a longstanding issue and I only realised the existence of this forum till recently.

Thank you.

New Commentator

@Amy_Law wrote:

Hi mrdp

Have you tried a direct connection with your laptop/computer after restarting your modem/ONT and router separately to refresh network connection?

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll arrange for follow up.

Hi, I am having an exactly same problem. Could you possibly assist me too?

Alumni (Retired)

Good day @hellcatryo

If you're experiencing poor connection to your broadband service and if restarting your modem/ONT and router does not help, please provide me your full name,NRIC,contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can assist you better.

Esteemed Commentator

Hi I have sent my details to @Amy_Law , not a single reply the past week.

Thanks for the prompt customer service.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi mrdp

Do provide us the details requested via Private Message so that we can assist you better.
New Commentator

I am also experiencing this and did exactly as mentioned but it is still laggy and sometimes we have no connection. 

Esteemed Commentator

Hi Community Manager Priya,

Like I said above with the requested information,

"Hi I have sent my details to @Amy_Law , not a single reply the past week.

Thanks for the prompt customer service."

I would like to update everyone that it has been edging closer to a month and Amy Law has not contacted me yet, nor is there any interim reply or redirect from her to any other Community Manager agent. Priya, FYIP.

@Amy_Law@Priya_R

Esteemed Commentator

@Priya_R

For the record I tried to PM you my details as well seeing how this would not get moving from your side and I encountered the below error:

"One or more of these members do not have private messages enabled."

What is going on around here...