cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet connection

New Commentator

No Internet connection

Hi Admin,

I'm experiencing no internet connection this morning 31-Aug-2016. The connection was fine yesterday. I have not upgraded or changed to any plan/promotion. After restarting the system, wifi connection is fine but still no internet connection. Lights for PON and Internet on devices are green. My premise is at 387866. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
New Commentator

Re: No Internet connection

Same here! I can connect to the Wi-Fi but cant connect to the internet network since this morning, but before that it was fine. The router and ONT are all green as well, please help! 

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Ho Ng & @CheeHou

Are you still facing connectivity issue? If yes do PM me your account details for us to assist you further.

Thank you

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Respected Commentator

Hi Santosh,

Same here at Sengkang.  Internet connection is intermittent throughout the day.  Right now, connected to Internet, but download speed has dropped to 4Mbps.  I am on 1Gbps plan. 

Please help. Thanks

1Gbps test speed_1Sep630pm.jpeg

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Paul Lee, 

Is your connection speed results are over Wireless or Wired connection? 

If it's on wireless, can you please do direct connection via LAN Cable from your ONT device (by pass router) to your PC and do the speed test again.

We want to isolate the issue to see if it is related to device or other factors.

Thank you

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!