GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 1 Gbps Fibre Connection. Extremely Slow, unstable connection and keeps dropping

Highlighted
New Commentator

New 1 Gbps Fibre Connection. Extremely Slow, unstable connection and keeps dropping

Hello, I got a new 1 Gbps fibre connection 10 days back (got installation done on 19 June). At the time of installation, I told the engineer that the connection is very slow and he responded that they will do some changes in backend and it will become stable andspeed will increase in couple of hours.

But I am still waiting to get a stable connection. It is soo bad that I am not even able to do a video or even audio call on WhatsApp or Facebook or Facetime. When I do a speed test, the speed shown in not bad but because of connection drop, I have serious challenges with video/audio calling. Also the surfing speed is very bad.

Need urgent resolution.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: New 1 Gbps Fibre Connection. Extremely Slow, unstable connection and keeps dropping

Hi 

Please send me a private message here with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you - Josephine