GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE- Voice

Trusted Commentator

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE- Voice

I submitted a complaint on 18May2016, telling them that the "Caller Number Display" is not working.

Instead of trying to solve the problem, they just reply & questioning me if I understand what is "Caller Number Display"?????

Until today, there was no proper reply, no action.

What kind of **bleep** service is that?

10 REPLIES 10
Grand Guru

Re: NO CUSTOMER SERVICE- Voice

Hi  @Kat_

CND = To display the caller phone number, except for those who had CNND Caller Number Non-Display, which you will see "Private Number"

Go to either Starhub Android app "My Starhub" or Starhub.com

Check on the VAS on that particular mobile line number, if CND is active or not.

Alternately, you can submit to the link below to verify if CND is active or not.

Do send your subscriber details via http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery
by clicking on 'Ask an Account Related Question'
and including your StarHub Community user name,
so that the customer support can check on this accordingly.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Kat_

We are sorry to hear that you have a rough experience with our services. 

Do PM me your details so that we can get the relevant team to attend to your issue as soon as possible. 

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

Thank you

Trusted Commentator

I made a few complains until I received a call from Starhub today. The lady said that I should not have taken both, so she "helped" me to put back the "Caller Number Display" and removed the "Caller Number Non-Display". So, I had to make a complain again, this time through phone - 1633. The staff said he would put back the "Caller Number Non-Display". It may take another 2 hours. Hopefully this will reset what I had been using.

Starhub, would you please train your staff properly?

Valued Commentator

j

Trusted Commentator

It was reversed again. I had to call again, and was put on hold a few times during the call. The staff said Starhub will investigate. Not sure how long more to get this settled.

Can't I have both services? I am paying for 2 services but Starhub gives me one at a time!

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Kat_ 

We can see that you are experiencing some difficulties regarding the services you have signed up for. Do view my previous thread and PM me your details so that we can help you to escalate your issue to the relevant team to solve it as soon as possible. 

Thank you

Trusted Commentator

Until now, the caller ID is down every few days. Everytime after calling, the service goes back to normal, but Starhub said they do nothing. Magic! May be if they do something, it will get worse??
Trusted Commentator

I called to request for additional data plan & additional Voice Line. As usual, I had to call 3 to 4 times to successfully get the subscription done. However, as usual, things never get right. The modem came & was installed today, but the digital Voice was not included. Do Starhub staff understand people may need two phone lines? I called them again & they said they will call me again... May be one week or one month later, if they would ever call me!
Grand Guru

Hi  @Kat_

The Starhub staff is finding difficulties in understand what you required.

My suggestion to you.

PM   @Ng Wei Hao 

Do write clearly, in point format, on your request to  @Ng Wei Hao

This is much easy to understand in statement by statement.

Let  @Ng Wei Hao  read and understand your request, first.

In this way, he can forward your statements to the respective staff in-charge to follow-up.

Sometimes people may found it hard to understand each other.

By the statement, which is clear, then the other person will understand better.

When talking do not work, then use black&white statements.