cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to another location

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Moving to another location

My 2-year-plan is up. I am moving to a new HDB flat soon. Do I sign up for a new plan at the new place, and terminate the old existing plan at the old place. Or is there some other provision for this scenario?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Grand Guru

Re: Moving to another location

Hi,

This may depend on your situation as we can have 2 or more fibre broadband plans.

It is best to do recontract and moved to new location at the same time.

If you hold 2 fibre broadband plans and later you have to terminate 1 then there is this charge of Fibre Service Disconnection Fee $32.10 > Fibre Broadband Charges

Best is to write to forum staff to check and assist you and see if there is any offer for recontract.

Do PM (private message) forum staff Amy_Law to assist you on this matter.

Or to the forum staff that reply here, by clicking on the staff's post: Send a private message.

Click on this link; >> Send private message to Amy_Law

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Message Subject:

Registered subscriber full Name, NRIC/FIN number, account (if any) and your contact & email.

Description:  And any other queries do include here.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

i am not starhub staff.

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Thanks for the info. I was hoping they could provide this kind of information to the public. If not, I'll just have to call the hotline, or go down to one of the starhub shops to get this done. But thanks still, regardless.

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi manybuddies

Let me arrange for assistance to get your concerns addressed out. Can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch?