GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxinfinity Fibre - High Ping & Low Speed during peak period

Valued Commentator

Re: Maxinfinity Fibre - High Ping & Low Speed during peak period

Problem still not resolved and my email with all the speedtest reports just got ignored for a month. No reply from the tech team whatsoever except the automated message since 17 April. Great support and customer service! 

Highlighted
Honored Commentator

Yeap still the same 930-11pm latency. Great f*king job starhub. 

Heres another speed test:

http://starhub-broadband.speedtestcustom.com/result/9d0efd50-764f-11e9-941d-33dc81514108

ajw
Esteemed Contributor

The technician came down at 10pm and saw the high ping with low bandwidth. Already multiple similar cases and escalated to backend team but they refuse to do anything. Need to find the some head of department or CEO email to make some noise.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi hypnoticpoo

Let me have your registered name, contact number, registered service address and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can assist you. 

- Amy
Community Manager

Re: Maxinfinity Fibre - High Ping &amp;amp;amp; Low Speed during peak period

Hi itzALTA,

My sincere apologies on the inconvenience caused. I understand that we've assisted you a few days back. Do try restarting your devices to see if it helps.

If there are other concerns, please drop us a PM with details of the incident by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for us to better assist you. Thank you.

- Jackson
Community Manager

Hi Ajw, we apologize on this experience. I have shared your feedback to the relevant team for their assistance. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Home Networking Expert

Re: Maxinfinity Fibre - High Ping &amp;amp; Low Speed during peak period

Starhub will be coming again to check on Friday, this time supposedly bringing their network engineer...  hope they bring enuf equipment to test else it's just another "acknowlege problem' trip..

Alumni (Retired)

Hi kon_sg

Let us know if you need further assistance after the visit.

- Amy
ajw
Esteemed Contributor

@kon_sg So how was the appointment by the network engineer?

Home Networking Expert

Engineers from Nuclues Connect & Starhub came since 8:30pm (they wanted to capture the 'normal state' before the high ping starts) - since it's 'weekend', sure enough problem starts from roughly 9:30pm onwards through to slightly after midnight (they left just before midnight!). Seems like they have other team member checking my line from other site - probably at the interchange side.

No firm conclusion yet (not resolved), but they seems to have an idea where the issue is now.

They (Nucleus Connect) will continue to monitor and update Starhub, then Starhub will update me