GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxinfinity Fibre - High Ping & Low Speed during peak period

Home Networking Expert

Re: Maxinfinity Fibre - High Ping & Low Speed during peak period

IP address changed today (still 101.xxx.xxxx.xxx), but pointing at a different gateway now, see if it helps tonight

update: sad... still the same

ajw
Esteemed Contributor

I was told that I will be having a engineer coming down at 10pm next monday, lets see how it goes
Senior Contributor

2 days ago starhub staff called to say that tech can visit latest 8.30pm, but I declined as problem would not have started at that time yet so no point.

Tonight he called again to inform that backend monitoring between 10-12pm showed that there were no congestion, no problems detected whatsoever. The end.

Home Networking Expert

Capture.JPG

Speed test done at 11:30pm, swee right?! Non-Starhub website, hosted by Netflix....

but 8:30pm to 11pm... sad man

Alumni (Retired)

Hi sandtang

Have you tested the connection using a LAN cable to your laptop/PC at www.starhub.com/personal/support/device-trouble-shooting/broadband/perform-speed-test.html to see if the issues recur after a restart of your modem/ONT and router?

Let me have your registered name, contact number, affected service address and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can check on this for you. 

- Amy
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Maxinfinity Fibre - High Ping &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Low Speed during peak period

Hi kon_sg

I've shared your feedback with the technical team and they'll be in touch.

- Amy
Senior Contributor

Re: Maxinfinity Fibre - High Ping &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Low Speed during peak period

Thanks Amy, have done all that and had posted info in this thread to share with the community.
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Maxinfinity Fibre - High Ping &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Low Speed during peak period

Hi sandtang

I'm awaiting your PM with your details so I can arrange for technical assistance. Let me know soon.

- Amy
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Maxinfinity Fibre - High Ping &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Low Speed during peak period

I've also previousy sent info to your colleague via PM and they've followed up already.
Esteemed Commentator

Am having the same issue. 1 GB fibre has a download speed of 250MB! Just upgraded in Mar. Please send someone to check. WO # 1-304225398841