cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxinfinity Fibre Broadband Issue

SOLVED
Respected Advisor

Re: Maxinfinity Fibre Broadband Issue

Thank U. I will try to do more test to ensure my speed reasons.
Respected Advisor

Hi nightlight  ,
Yes, I am geting around 200 Mhz at the moment despite signing up for 1 Gb from 200 Mhz. As mentioned previously already I am geting a constant of around 200 Mhz by Wifi. After sign up for 1 Gb I still get around the same, maybe higher to at most 250 Mhz but usually around 200 Mhz. U mentioned calling starhub to adjust the Mac IP . I call in twice, they claim mine already 1 GB. I ask for technician. Never get one as all busy. Still waiting for call back..

Respected Advisor

Hi nightlight  

Odd I lost that email you sent about different wifi speed on mobile. I am using S7 Edge and idneed it is showing around 200 Mhz only. How can I increase it for any reason since I am using 1 Gb? Or is it like the tech side says regardless I only getting 200 Mhz but I also get larger channel width which means if many device using then my speed will be constant else it is pointless too. I call in asking them check on the Mac IP to adjust. They has not get back to me yet.  I suppose to get a call back 2 hours ago. Sigh . I used back the Dlink router as it seems to give me higher reading than the EA7500. So strange. No fireware can be added to both. EA7500V2 already having the latest whereas Dlink 868L no longer have upgrade since 2015.
Respected Contributor

Okie. When you do the test using lan to the modem itself what's the speed.