Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxinfinity Fibre Broadband Issue

SOLVED
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Maxinfinity Fibre Broadband Issue

Ever Since I re-contracted to Maxinfinity 1gbps HomeHub and this is what I am getting . My download speed to totally unacceptable, I didn't subscribe for 500mpbs .

I should have gone to view quest or myrepublic at lest they don’t have much issue with their brandwdith.

I have already spoken to CS, and all they ask, is the same old thing.

I toke a screen shot and emailed to the helpdesk again.

Now awaiting they reply.

If this is not going anywhere. Looks like I will have drop the CEO a mail.

1test.jpgtest 2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Relationship Manager
Solution

Re: Maxinfinity Fibre Broadband Issue

Hi @nightlight, thanks for sharing the details with us. Please send me a private message with your NRIC, contact number, email address and StarHub Account Number so that I can get the tech team to follow up on your email. 

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
Community Manager

Hi nightlight, sorry for your experience. Please send me a private massage with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you

Respected Contributor

Yesterday a C.S called me around 1630hrs. He told me that a technician will come over to check on my issue. 

The funny part is that he informed that I needed to pay for transportation and service fee of $45+ 'i can't remember exactly' 

I am yet to bring up this matter.

I don't understand if the issue is tested from the ONT modem how is that becomes my router issue. And why should I pay if I didn't even get the service which I am subscribed for. 

The C.S didn't even bother to read my issue before calling me

Then around 3mins later he called me back saying, since I just recontracted and my router is still under 1 to 1 exchange I don't have to pay for the transportation and labour fees. 

Luckly I was working if not I would have blasted at him ..

My email and test is clearly given , stating test is from modem and not router. 

Respected Contributor

Yesterday a C.S called me around 1630hrs. He told me that a technician will come over to check on my issue.

The funny part is that he informed that I needed to pay for transportation and service fee of $45+ 'i can't remember exactly'

I am yet to bring up this matter.

I don't understand if the issue is tested from the ONT modem how is that becomes my router issue. And why should I pay if I didn't even get the service which I am subscribed for.

The C.S didn't even bother to read my issue before calling me

Then around 3mins later he called me back saying, since I just recontracted and my router is still under 1 to 1 exchange I don't have to pay for the transportation and labour fees.

Luckly I was working if not I would have blasted at him ..

My email and test is clearly given , stating test is from modem and not router.

Solution

Hi @nightlight, thanks for sharing the details with us. Please send me a private message with your NRIC, contact number, email address and StarHub Account Number so that I can get the tech team to follow up on your email. 

View solution in original post

Respected Contributor

You can contact me at 81331643
S8235588Z

Thanks Nightlight, as we want to retrieve your email, can you also pass me your full name and email address? This is so that we can pick up the case from there. 

Respected Contributor

Akbar.night@gmail.com
Respected Contributor

Muhammad Ali Akbar
Akbar.night@gmail.com
Respected Advisor

I just sign up to 1 Gb from 200Mhz (or 500Mhz as they claim to upgrade me for free) . My wifi connection speed when I use speedtest.com.sg shows me about 200 Mhz upload and download when I was on 200 (or 500 Mhz) speed. However, after I upgrade to 1 Gb using new modem.EA7500V2 modem, I at most only get 150 Mhz over 200 to 300 Mhz. But usually it maintain around 100 Mhz . Some time it goes as low as 16 Mhz. to 39 Mhz for download and about 100 for upload. Technican came and hard reset the router (poke a wire and test on his laptop). He can get about 400 on his laptop. But his personal mobile IPHONE 10 and my S7 Edge all showing at most 100 to 200 Mhz only. I saw some people can get to 800 or 900 as shown in picture. Please advise how. I lately communicate with the tech manager  till i explode. Liek what the technican staff says, sign up 200 or 1 gb I will still get 200. Then I wonder why I sign up 1 gb for. So ... can someone advise? I try to attach pictures.Screenshot_20180203-123227.png20180201_143433 (1).jpg