GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major issue with Starhub Fibre today and technical support have no idea what is going on.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Major issue with Starhub Fibre today and technical support have no idea what is going on.

@Wolf wrote:
Don't even see any news regarding this on their website, only managed to find this issue being brought up here.

Anybody any idea when this matter can be resolved?

Unlucky me, trading platform down, some work related sites down, and some game sites down.
Now I can only use 4G to do work....

Yes, I have the same problem of unable to access the Internet until I reset the power to the ONT and the Router at about 8:26 am.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Major issue with Starhub Fibre today and technical support have no idea what is going on.

If the IPV6 setting is not on the ONT then my problem is not related to IPV6, my router does not support IPV6

Android™ Expert

What router are you using? Are you on direct ont?

Yeah man!

The frequent downtimes in recent months is disrupting my business and work. Even missed a business netmeeting before. Tech support has not been able to troubleshoot issues well of late. It's not a ipv6 issue as I've tried it....

Honored Contributor

wow phone bill will be very xiong if use mobile net work to work

Trusted Contributor

Asus RT-N56U.

The connection used to be fine, the problem only started yesterday when I can't connect to the game server.

I managed to get connected without doing anything this morning at around 3.30am for a few minutes and was unable to connect again till about 7 plus am where I got connected again for a few minutes and got disconnected again.

Android™ Expert

Try directly connect Ur pc to the ont. If the problem cease to exist, then it might be the router problem. Meanwhile, you can send your details to the cso for him to check on your connection for you.

I am connecting to the game server via the app on my phone and tablet. It is able to connect fine through 3G/4G but not fiber. I have no problems on my PC since I mostly surf youtube and some online forums.

I am very sure it is not a router problem since it was working fine up till the day before yesterday. The game's live support also told me I am not the only one having this issue. There had been numerous users on Starhub fiber that contacted them for the same issue. All the complainants had no issuse if they connect through their mobile network (according to live support).

I had already submitted my details via the facebook support page, now waiting for their reply.

Honored Contributor

Honored Commentator

I cant even load this very page on desktop. Writing now on my mobile instead.

The desktop browser gets forever stuck at Waiting for connect.facebook.net...