cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyal customer for MaxInfinity Ultimate

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Re: Loyal customer for MaxInfinity Ultimate

The reply of Starhub for my request of monthly bill breakdown if I recontract my bundle package for Maxinfinity Ultimate:

Starhub TV

Total inclusive of GST with HubClub discount: $31.78

Broadband Access (Maxinfinity Ultimate)

Total inclusive of GST with HubClub discount: $47.17

Digital Voice

Total inclusive of GST: $2.10

Total: $81.05

The monthly charge of my Broadband Access has been adjusted to $49.65 as per letter displayed in my first article. But my Starhub TV will increase from $18.3 (after GST) to $31.78. Besides this, under the Starhub website, I found the bundle package with 100mbps fibre plan priced at $73 (Possibly after GST is $78). But my bundle package after recontract will be still more expensive.

I just sent my queries to Starhub and pending the reply.

Highlighted
Respected Advocate

Halo SpiderMan1234.

No Point To Be Starhub HubClub Members To Get The Discount!For My Point View Starhub Sale Teams Promo It's Svc Even Without HubClub Is Much More Cheaper Than HubClub Member.It's Depend On Customers Luck Only..REGARDS AZAMAN

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Dear Azaman,

Many thanks to your suggestion. My purposes of being HubClub member are to change my handset every 12 months and to receive HubClub discount for broadband, tv and mobile phone service. Mind to share your experience to sign up any Starhub service during promotion peiod which is cheaper than HubClub member?

Highlighted
Respected Advocate

HEY SPIDERMAN123, F.Y.I THE PROMOTION AVAILABLE AT STARHUB WEBSITE .TIS PROMO PRICE WITHOUT HUBCLUB DISCOUNT SUCH AS MAXMOBILE 50% DISCOUNT,MAXINFINITY ELITE PRICE AT $47.91 MONTHLY ON STANDALONE.BUT THE PROMO FOR LIMITED PERIOD ONLY .I THINK TIS COMING SITEX SHOW THE PROMOTION WILL BE MUCH BETTER.HAVE A GREAT DAY.REGARDS AZAMAN JANTAN %+)