GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location change

New Commentator

Location change



Can you guide me the process for location change for fibre broadband.

Grand Guru

Re: Location change

Hi  @SheikMeerasaK


You need to inform Starhub if you have moved house.

This is re-allocation of fibre broadband as this need Starhub to inform NetLink Trust (NLT) to make the necessary changes at their end.

Then Starhub technician are able to go to your location to do the necessary setting.


Do write to forum staff to assist you.

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Registered subscriber name, NRIC/FIN number, new address, contact, email &or other services, and any other details;

PM @Jolene_L  or  Santosh Rai  to assist and look into your case on this matter


How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?




I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Alumni (Retired)

Re: Location change

Hi @SheikMeerasaK , do PM me subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, email address and contact number along with the  new address and we'll be in touch. Thank you. - Sofia